I'm an artist who loves painting in oil, pastels and print making. I paint outside and brave all types of weather. I take inspiration from all around but particularly love studying skies, whether stormy and threatening or sunny and optimistic. In my work, I try to capture a moment in time at its liveliest and most vibrant and although predominately traditional in style, you'll find a contemporary touch to my work, be it in the colours used or the brushstrokes made.
I have a Diploma in Art and Design from Wimbledon School of Art, which has given me a good insight into all types of art, including abstract and traditional styles.
I have been studying art at Putney School Of Art for many years and have trained under NEAC artist Jason Bowyer.
-Winner of the Rootstein Hopkins Observation Drawing Prize 2011
-Winner of the Putney School of Art & Design Oil and Acrylic Painting Prize 2010
-New English Art Club Annual Open Exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London.
-The Royal Society of British Artists Open Exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London.
-Contemporary Art Exhibition in aid of Chase Charity at the Royal College of Art, London.
- Chelsea Art Society open Annual Exhibition, London.
- Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability Art Exhibition, London.
- Chelsea & Westminster Hospital Solo Exhibition, London.
- The Russell Gallery Summer Exhibitions, London.
- Southfields Gallery, London.
- I have also exhibited at numerous local art exhibitions.
Tel: 0208 789 8821
Home - Contact